Want to know what’s happening with the Australian economy? We’ve got it covered.
We guarantee the most up-to-date new stories about the economic climate, issues and so on, which are written by local and international reporters exclusively for you.
what's been happening in Economy this week
- GBP/EUR, GBP/USD, GBP/AUD Exchange Rates Climb on Brexit News and US Inflation
- Will Trump’s Infrastructure Plans Boost the USD? UK Inflation and Australian Labour Data Ahead
- GBP/EUR, GBP/AUD Exchange Rates in Tight Range Ahead of BoE Interest Rate Decision
- GBP/EUR Remains Higher, GBP/AUD Jumps, UK Manufacturing Disappoints
- EUR/USD Strengthens after ECB Meeting, GBP/EUR, AUD/USD Climb
- GBP/USD Breaches $1.39 on Brexit Optimism as US Government Shuts Down
- GBP/AUD, GBP/EUR Exchange Rates Lower on UK Retail Sales, Australian Unemployment Rises
- GBP/EUR, GBP/AUD Climb as Markets Anticipate a Softer Brexit, Australian Employment Data Ahead
- Exchange Rate Forecast: GBP/USD Above 1.37, AUD/USD and NZD/USD at Four-Month Highs
- Pound Sterling Exchange Rates Jump on Soft Brexit Possibilities
- GBP/EUR Slips Below 1.13, GBP/AUD Above 1.72, after Mixed Bag of Economic Data
- UK Cabinet Reshuffle, US Inflation, and ECB Meeting Minutes Ahead