Become a Local Operator
we’re looking for representatives from the major migration regions for Australia to join us
Now that we’re expanding thinkingaustralia.com beyond the UK to a global audience, we’re looking for locals who understand the needs of the people from their country who may be interested in relocating to Australia.
We’ve been in the Australian migration industry for over 25 years and it’s important to us that we build that personal connection with the people who’d like to move to Australia, one-on-one, by people who really know their stuff.
If you’re a professional who’s located in any of the below common migration points for Australia, we’d love to hear from you.
who suits this role
- Someone who is good with people and has great project management and organisational skills
- Someone who gets a genuine buzz out of helping people
what you’ll receive
- Access to the full directory of local Australian experts for referrals, which have been gained through over 25 years in the industry
- Commission for connecting customers with our network partners
- Hot referrals from the site that come through the helpline and global website
- An active role in a successful business model
Become a local operator
we’re looking for people in the following areas:
United Kingdom & Ireland
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Sri Lanka