Education jobs in Canberra17 December 2015 by News Desk
Randstad Education is seeking qualified educators to join their teams working in Canberra and surrounding areas of New South Wales, Australia.
We have opportunities across the Canberra area and each education centre is unique.
To be successful for these roles you will need to posses the following experience and personal qualities:
– Hold a Diploma in Children’s Services
– Have a passion for working with Children and aiding their development
– Recent experience working within the Early Childhood sector
– A drive for professional development
– Working Knowledge of the EYLF and NQF
– An awareness of the latest Government initiatives and legislation relating to Childcare in Australia
– Have or be able to obtain a Working with Vulnerable Peoples Check
– Great communication skills
Sponsorships can be offered for some of our roles, however, only outstanding candidates will be considered.
To gain sponsorship your qualification MUST be recognised in Australia, you MUST have completed your IELTS test scoring a minimum of 6 in each band and you MUST have experience on working in Child Care Centres in Australia.
For more info contact email@example.com quoting Ref No. 90M0214801/1