Account Executive job in Perth11 January 2016 by News Desk
An account executive is required by Dell to fill a full time position in Perth, Western Australia.
This is a field sales role that involves the selling of products and services to the Corporate and Commercial sector.
The job involves a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills; Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives; Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements.
The job also involves: Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting. • Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties. • Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Dell products and services.
• Long-term vision of business/technology direction for Dell.
• Advises customers/Dell on strategic business and technology plans.
• Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the Dell business model and competitors.
• Effectively exercises power and influences key decisions for the benefit of Dell and the customer.
• Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization.
• Solutions Focus: expert knowledge of the breadth of offerings.
• Account Complexity: highly complex and strategic named accounts.
• Customer Interface: targets, gains access to and manages relationships with C level executives.
• Sales Process Focus: leads through the entire process and delegate tasks. Identifies opportunities or acts on previously identified opportunities.
• In depth industry knowledge. Overall product line knowledge. Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies. Business and financial acumen.
• Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
• Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
• Requires advanced field sales experience with some exposure selling at CXO level.
For more info go to: www.dell.com.au/