Travel Manager job in Adelaide14 December 2015 by News Desk
A Corporate and Leisure Travel company is seeking to employ a Team Leader to work in Adelaide, Australia.
As well as consulting duties you will be working in a supervisory role and will need to be confident supervising other consultants. In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary, company benefits and an environment surrounded by fellow travel specialists.
• Supervising a small team of consultants
• Managing a portfolio of business travel accounts
• Building rapport with these clients
• Offering exceptional customer service
• Assisting with their questions or concerns
• Quoting a wide variety of itineraries
• Domestic & International corporate travel
• Ensure efficient running for your clients
• Create itineraries and make reservations on GDS
• Previous experience supervising within travel industry
• Corporate and Leisure travel experience
• Be an all-rounder in their travel experience
• Be highly customer service motivated
• Confident user of GDS and IT
• Strong customer service skills
• Personal travel background
THE PACKAGE – Salary package is highly competitive for the successful candidate, but will be discussed further at interview stage, and be dependent on experience.
To apply for this job please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org