Travel job in Melbourne08 February 2016 by News Desk
A Leisure Travel Consultant is required to fill a full time position in Melbourne, Australia.
A vacancy has arisen in a boutique travel company based in a lovely office in Melbourne. You will join a dynamic team of like minded professionals in a hot seat with repeat clientele and potential for growth.
Successful applicants will be well rewarded with a fantastic base wage and additional incentives. There is also career progression on offer for the right candidate.
* Working with a small team in a busy location
* Dealing with clients over the phone and face to face
* Using a GDS and use of back off system to make reservations
* Using product knowledge to upsell and switch sell to ensure maximum profit is made from each booking
* Monday to Friday with some Saturday Shifts Prorated
* Ideally has international and domestic personal travel experience
* Must be confident and have strong sales experience, be exceptional at customer service and providing the right experience
*Some experience booking cruises and high end luxury touring products
*At least 2 + years experience in the Travel industry
*Proven ability to exceed targets
*Positive, confident and proactive worker
*Sound communication and interpersonal skills
*Existing knowledge of a GDS system preferably Amadeus
Excellent salary package is on offer: DOE + Adhoc incentives
For more info call Katie on 02 9113 7272 or email Katie @ traveltraderecruitment.com.au