Recruitment job in Perth18 December 2015 by News Desk
A recruitment consultant is required to fill a full time position Perth, Western Australia.
You will be managing a permanent desk with a focus on roles within early years childcare. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Perth Education division, you will have a keen focus on outstanding account management and sales, you will provide the drive and support necessary for your desk to achieve the highest level of sales growth, and ensure that client and candidate service levels are met.
– Previous experience within sales, the education industry or recruitment
– Outstanding communication skills – both verbally and written
– Ability to work well under pressure and to be able to multi-task
– Have a team focus with the drive to succeed
– Hold a full drivers license
Working as a recruitment consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent commission structure –
• Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
• Global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
• Established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
• Full access to a first-class on-boarding program
• Ongoing training and development
• Genuine career opportunities
If you’re looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment, and want to truly shape the world of work and your future, call Janelle Williams in Australia on 02 8095-1689 quoting ref no 90M0216185_1450238078