Physiotherapist job in Canberra10 October 2015 by News Desk
An aged Care Physiotherapist is required to fill a vacancy at a residential aged care facility in Canberra.
The position – RACF Physiotherapist – is a permanent full-time role reporting to the Senior Physiotherapist and the Facility Manager. You will be responsible for the effective provision of high quality services and health promotion activities through individual assessments, treatments and ongoing support to ensure quality health outcomes are achieved. Experienced candidates are preferred, but graduates are welcome.
• Convenient Canberra location(s)
• Excellent pay packages for the right candidate
• Respected and well known provider
• Company culture focused on patient care
What you will need
• Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or equivalent
• AHPRA and/or APA Registration
• Professional Indemnity
• Familiar with ACFI claiming and other government incentives
• Ability to work in a dynamic and vibrant team environment
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
For more details go to: www.acmhealthcare.com.au