Manager job in Melbourne11 December 2015 by News Desk
Wyndham Vacation Resorts in Melbourne, Australia, is seeking an experienced, energetic and reliable person to lead its Team as a Maintenance Manager.
As a Maintenance Manager you will lead by example, participating in the day to day operation of the maintenance department, including maintaining all resort rooms and amenities, maintaining inventories, quality checks, directing the preventative maintenance program and provide ongoing coaching and training to maintenance staff. We offer a great team environment; Melbourne CBD location; Full Time Position; 7 day rotating roster.
– Trade qualifications essential
– Previous experience in a similar role and/or a hotel environment desirable
– Experience in a management/supervisory role
– Experienced in working with contractors
– Ability to with owners and guests in a polite and friendly manner
– Excellent attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
– Understanding of Occupational Health & Safety principles and chemical handling
– Previous experience in strata desirable
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group, is one of the market leaders in Vacation Ownership development, offering a network of national and international resorts. We are a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic company enjoying constant growth.
What do we offer? Great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, subsidised private health insurance (upon completion of probation) and training opportunities and a fantastic working environment.
For more info go to: http://careers.wyndhamworldwide.com