Farm Manager job down under07 March 2016 by News Desk
If you're seeking a farm manager job Down Under an employer is looking to recruit a Grower / Farm Manager to develop and improve a large tomato growing site in Australia.
The employer is an innovative company with strong family values and this is a fantastic opportunity someone who has relevant experience and is seeking a new, exciting challenge.
As Grower / Farm Manager you would:
- Hold overall responsibility for the production of tomatoes
- Ensure that you and your team adhere to all customer and legal requirements
- Provide your team with technical advice and expertise
- Control budgeting for the site
- Strive to develop sustainable processes and practices
To become Grower / Farm Manager, you must have at least 5 years’ proven experience in large scale horticultural production, as well as experience in managing a team. You also need to be enthusiastic, organised and confident. Ideally, you will have experience in growing tomatoes.
£40k – £50k per annum
If you’d like to apply for this job click here.
Want to live and work Down Under? Click here for more info: Jobs in Australia