Local: Tue
Sydney: Tue
Select Destination
Location Time Temp
Sydney Tue17°
Melbourne Tue16°
Brisbane Tue19°
Perth Tue13°
Adelaide Tue
Hobart Tue16°
Canberra Tue
Darwin Tue27°


Get our help FREE advice or find service providers with our bookJobs Now

Emigrate to Australia: Find work Down Under

17 October 2016 by News Desk

Emigrate to Australia: For those seeking work in Australia, our services include information about visa’s, recognition of your professional or trade qualifications, help with preparing resumes and applications and job interviews.

Emigrate to AustraliaEmigrate to Australia: If you have gained qualifications and/or skilled work experience outside of Australia we can help and support your efforts to find skilled work in Australia.

We can help you get your overseas qualifications and skills assessed if you are, or wish to be, on a temporary visa or provisional visa with work rights, or wish to become a permanent resident of Australia through the skilled migrant scheme.

For detailed information on work visas and recognition of overseas qualifications in various occupations, and any licences or registration required to work in Australia, contact our Free Expert Helpline.

If you have not already had your qualifications assessed by a professional body or gained an Australian education level comparison, you may be able to gain an ‘assessment advice’.

The assessment advice shows your education level in comparison to the Australian Qualifications Framework. Some trade qualifications can also be assessed through the ‘comparative assessment’ process.

Our free Expert Helpline can help you with information about assessment and overseas qualifications recognition.

Emigrate to Australia: Find work Down Under

To work in Australia, many trades have specific licensing, registration or industry requirements. If you have an overseas trade qualification, or overseas or Australian trade work experience but no formal papers, we can provide one-to-one information about how to get a trade certificate for work purposes.

Documents you need to apply for overseas qualification and trade recognition include:

Qualification/s (original or certified copies)
Any certificates relating to apprenticeship or indentures
Academic record/s (original or certified copies)
Certified English translations of qualifications and academic records
Proof of any name change (eg; marriage certificate or certified marriage extract).

Migrants and temporary or provisional residents will also need to show:
Pre-migration assessments (original or certified copies) if available
Passport and evidence of your residence status in Australia

For detailed information and one-to-one help and support with gaining a visa and/or finding work in Australia, contact our free Expert Helpline.

Want to live and work Down Under? Click here for more info: Skilled Migration to Australia

Want to live and work Down Under? Click here for more info: Jobs in Australia

Click here for tourist information about Australia: Visit Down Under

We use cookies on Thinking Australia

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Please confirm permission to use cookies.
Cookie Policy Privacy policy