Blood Service job in Hobart26 November 2015 by News Desk
The Blood Service of Australia is seeking a Manager to oversee their Donor Centre in Hobart, Australia.
Working within a professional and close-knit team, you will be responsible for leading and managing the team to support the efficient, sufficient and timely provision of safe blood and blood products within a service excellence culture.
Your challenge is to lead and develop the team to meet their blood collection targets. This role is critical to the efficient and timely provision of safe blood and blood products. You will also ensure that each donor receives excellent customer service that will make them want to return.
You will have:
• Previous management experience in a customer service or healthcare environment
• Experience in setting and achieving team performance targets
• Strong business acumen and proven ability to analyse data
• Demonstrated leadership and people management abilities
• Experience of working in an regulated environment of continuous improvement
You will also be:
• Great at managing and allocating team resources
• Excellent at connecting with customers and team members
• Great with detail, working under pressure and problem solving
• Computer savvy and able to multi task
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
• Pride that your work will impact lives for the better
• Generous salary packaging benefits
• Corporate rates for private health insurance
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value workplace diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates from across Australia’s diverse communities.
For further details go to: www.donateblood.com.au/careers